Monday, April 5, 2010

Hang in there...

I only need to get through next Wednesday... I have so many projects and things due before finals! Ah! Well, slowly but surely they will get done. Things on my to do list:

-Make a medicine wheel art project
-Make a storybook for music class
-Research paper due TOMORROW
-Dance practicum due TOMORROW
-Resume for English
-Math Exam by this Wednesday
-Storytelling for drams
-A tape sample of me singing (ew)
-I'm probably forgetting a few things too

With the exception of Math and my Research paper... nothing I have due is necessarily hard... just SO time consuming. Oh well... Can anyone guess what my major is? Haha. I have work on top of all of these things 20 hrs a week. Oh what a busy life. Gotta love it!

4 comments:

  1. Funny that the only time you take time to write a post is when you really have no time to post one. I think it is the inner rebel that causes us to procrastinate when we have so much to do! Do we get to see you this summer at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i know... i know...
    I'm so bad at posting on this thing.
    Yes! I'll be done for some weddings and Brett's graduation, so you will see me! P.S. Beckham is getting so big...I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need to hang out soon! We also need to talk schedules for the fall, and see if we can match any classes. By the way, every time I read this list I freak out about school! A tape of singing? Will I have to do that?! Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha yes we do! and yes you will have to sing... but no one hears it but the teacher and he is a sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete